- The Mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
- Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
- Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him. KJV.
Tempestuous -c) to storm, to shiver, to fear; — to be horribly afraid, to hurl as a storm, come like a whirlwind.
The Lord is coming back and with Him His mighty power. He will shine forth through His people with a beauty never seen before preparing His entrance. It will be loud and tempestuous. How scary is the great whirlwind? It destroys everything that gets in its pathway.
5. Gather together to Me My saints those who have found grace in My sight. those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice. Amp.
Our life cannot be the same. If we give Him our life, then we must take our hands off of it and let Him lead us. Then we shall see that to allow Him to lead us is no sacrifice but the only way to true peace for ourselves.
Verse 17 says that He wants us to be teachable and obey His instructions. We cannot ignore His instructions and reap a blessed life. Eventually everything will fall apart.
The last verse is one of my favorite scriptures:
23. He who brings an offering of praise and thanksgiving honors and glorifies Me; and he who orders his way aright — who prepares the way that I may show him — to him I will demonstrate the salvation of God. Amp.
We are commanded in the Psalms to praise the Lord. When we praise Him with thanksgiving in our hearts, it glorifies Him. Sometimes the enemy will do his best to discourage and sadden you. He will tell you that you are not good enough to come into God’s presence. He will bring up whatever he can to stop you if you listen to him.
We must make it a practice every day to sing songs of praise with thanksgiving no matter what our circumstances may be. We enter His house with thanksgiving in our hearts and into His courts with praise. We must fight any opposition that would try to stop us.
As we continue and press on with singing, we enter into His house. Then the blessings start to flow because He is always home. There is no better place to be. We can come into His heart and enjoy His embrace. The more we enter in, the easier it becomes and the more you want to be right there!
Then all you want is for Him to show you the way because He loves you so much and only wants what is the best for you. The only thing that will keep you out is the lies of the enemy.
Then we will become a vessel that He can shine forth His beauty. What could be better?