- The Lord God says to my Lord (the Messiah), Sit You at My right hand, until I make Your adversaries Your footstool.
- The Lord will send forth from Zion the scepter of Your strength; rule then, in the midst of Your foes.
- Your people will offer themselves willingly in the day of Your power, in the beauty of holiness and in holy array (out of the womb of the morning); to You will spring forth Your young men who are as the dew. Amp.
Dew – d) anything refreshing and pure
Holiness – d) a being holy
Holy – d) consecrated, sacred; spiritually pure and sinless.
Obtain – d) to get possession of by trying; procure; to be in force or in general usage; prevail.
Scepter – d) a staff held by rulers on ceremonial occasions as a symbol of sovereignty.
This is the Father talking to His Son after He ascended into heaven. He is giving an account of the last days. His judgment is coming and all of the enemies of the Lord will become His footstool.
He will use the people of Zion. He will give them the power from Jesus as He begins to reign. He is to rule in the midst of His foes, then this must be the beginning of the Wrath of God (Rev.14).
If any of God’s people would have been caught away in a rapture it would have been His holy Mt. Zion Who will rule and reign with Him l000 years. He will use them as a scepter or staff to rule. How can they be as the dew if they are all ready in heaven?
They will offer themselves willingly out of the womb of the morning. The mornings of the people of God belongs to God. He must come first everyday. They do not face any one until they have been face to face with their Lord. He is their strength without which they would fall. But the Lord has poured out upon them the beauty of His holiness.
They put on His celestial garments and the beauty of the Lord radiates out from them as the dew. The dew is always refreshing, clean and pure. The beauty of holiness is pure and free from all contaminating influences.
Isaiah 35:1 The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.
2. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the Glory of the Lord and the Excellency of our God.
8. And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it…
10. And the ransomed of the Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads; they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. KJV
His people will learn how to be joyful and to prevail in it. It cannot be done without the Songs of God or without the womb of the morning. Womb is saying that there must be travail that is birthing the work of the Lord in the morning. And it will be a Holy Way because the Lord is There!
As He is a Priest-King, His people are priests and kings, and the beauties of holiness are their priestly attire, their garments for glory and beauty.