- For behold, the day comes that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud and arrogant, yes, and all that do wickedly and are lawless shall be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the Lord of Hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.
- But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear My name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams, and you shall go forth and gambol like calves released from the stall and leap for joy. Amp.
He keeps showing us how He comes with His recompense. The last days are going to be hot. But for God’s people there will be healing and great joy.
8. Will a man rob or defraud God? Yet you rob and defraud Me. But you say, In what way do we rob or defraud You? You have withheld your tithes and offerings.
9. You are cursed with a curse; for you are robbing Me, even this whole nation. Amp.
He is telling us that we are not to only give a tenth of our income as a tithe but to give ourselves as an offering in righteousness, vs. 3. That is what the refiner’s fire is for. It is to perfect our lives as an offering and make it acceptable to Him. And as we present our offerings to Him we will have food in our storehouse.
This food will not only feed our households but our nation. That why we are robbing Him because the nation is starving spiritually because the Church is not perfected enough to give an acceptable offering to Him. This means our life must be a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to Him. Then there will be food to feed all, even our nation.
Malachi 3:11 says that He will rebuke the devourer (insects and plagues) for our sakes. So, there is hope for this nation if the holy remnant gives the proper sacrifice, He will rebuke Satan and stop the plagues.
13. Rend your hearts and not your garments, and return to the Lord your God, for He is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in loving kindness, and He revokes His sentence when His conditions are met. Amp.