12. Here comes in a call for the steadfastness of the saints – the patience, the endurance of the people of God — those who (habitually) keep God’s commandments and their faith in Jesus.
13. Then I heard further, perceiving the distinct words of a voice from heaven saying, Write this: Blessed — happy, to be envied are the dead from now on who die in the Lord! Yes blessed, happy to be envied indeed says the Spirit, in that they may rest from their labors, for their works (deeds) do follow them! Amp.
Patience -c) to bear trials.
Babylon -c) confusion, to mix, fodder (food for cattle, not for sheep).
This comes after Babylon has fallen. Times are really being shaken. When Babylon falls the economy fails because its vast wealth is wiped out. How much does the Church depend on Babylon? This will be a time of the endurance of God’s people meaning trials. If the Church were raptured away, they would be perfect and in no need of trials.
This is the time to come into His rest. We must be taught by the Lord to rest. It does not come naturally to us. Satan is right there to bring doubt, fear and lies into your mind that breed unbelief and doubting the goodness of God. That leads us to worry. Worry leads to confusion which is Babylon.
We must allow the Holy Spirit to train us to have the right focus. If we focus on the good God has planned for us, we will reject the lies of the enemy. We will be able to endure any hardship that is set before us. Our faith in God must be greater than our fear. Fear leads to the darkness of unbelief which is basically calling God a liar.
The Lord told me many years ago that He was coming back, and His people were not ready. He has given me this information in the form of a ladder, and it has become ingrained in me. It is vital that we learn to rest, or we will easily fall into fear, worry and unbelief because of the tragic suffering we are about to see. That is why I am sharing all I have been given on the subject of the Last Days. It has taken me over 30 years to prepare for these days.
Here is My Ladder.
LADDER TO FEAR
- Depression/Self pity
- Lies of the Enemy
LADDER TO PEACE AND REST
- Be Still
- Rest in God’s Love and Promise
- Cast Care/Truth – Word of God
- Eyes on Jesus/Off self and circumstances
- Praise and Worship
- Peace and Faith
Many times, we are sad and do not know why. We just endure it without questioning ourselves or God. We must see these as signs of a problem in our spirit that will lead us to fear. They can be corrected very easily and quickly if we ask. We must train ourselves to be aware of this and fight these tendencies so we will be at rest and at peace when He comes.
Psalm 4:8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone Lord, make me dwell in safety and confident trust. Amp.