25. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26. Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Just what are some of the signs that are coming upon the earth, sun, moon, and stars at this time?
- There is the change in the magnetic field around the earth that NASA, (“South Atlantic Anomaly,”) says is caused by the inner core of the earth is being shaken. Isaiah 24:18 says, “…for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of heaven do shake.
- Cosmic rays that carry radiation particles are entering the atmosphere. Radiation levels are increasing causing health risks. Solar storms are becoming a usual occurrence. There were only 4 incoming CMEs on record. Now they are numerous.
- There is a great increase of earthquake and volcanic activity.
- The Super Volcano at Yellowstone is a virtual ticking time bomb. There is continuous rumbling under the ground which experts say is normal. The whole area called “The Pacific Ring of Fire,” has increased activity greatly in the past 20 years. This is too close to Yellowstone and California where life would be greatly affected when (and not if) it erupts.
- Ghostly hand caught on camera shooting at stars causing them to end.
- The Sun is shooting fire and brimstone into the heavens. It is not slowing down but escalating into spots large enough to swallow Jupiter.
- Record breaking ash cloud underwater volcano near Tonga was the tallest eruption of the space age by a wide margin. It shot into space. It was a blast as strong as a nuclear bomb. It was said to be 100 times as powerful as Hiroshima.
- Deadly tornadoes caused record breaking touchdown Dec. 11, 2021. The outbreak broke a 96-year-old record. It touched down, staying on the ground for 230 miles or more across 4 states. Debris was lifted more than 30,000 feet into the air, an altitude where commercial airplanes fly.
These signs should be enough warning to prove to anyone that we are in the last days. Luke 21:34 tells us that we are to take heed to ourselves and not be overwhelmed by the cares of this world.
Now is the time to learn to give up all of our anxiety and fears to the Lord or we will not make it. We are in great need of the Holy Spirit to fill us with His power so we can be at rest. Just how do we come into His rest?
He tells me to focus on the good that He has planned for me. Either we focus our attention on the circumstances in our life or believe the lies of the enemy. The other option is to focus on His will for us which is always good.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose. KJV
We must belong to Him and be called by Him. We want to be like Joshua and Caleb and look for the victory in our life and not cry like the Israelites who God would not let out of the wilderness. We must learn to be thankful in all that we do for He is good to us, and it is right.
This is a learning process, and we must pray every day for more power from the Holy Spirit to see us through. He will supply our needs if we pray and remind Him respectfully of His covenant. We bring Him the scripture that pertains to our situation and show Him that If He promised He must supply it to us. Then we can get up from our time with Him in faith believing He has heard us and will answer us in His time.
That is how we lean on Him. We cannot do this on our own. We need Him and He knows it. Sometimes we get dependent on ourselves and that will not bring the answer we need.
Thank you, Jesus, for helping us to find You in this very important time for us. Lead us to all that You are for what we need. Without You we will not make it!