8. And I Am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.
9. Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto Me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.
10. Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth My people the children of Israel out of Egypt. KJV.
Is this not also what the Lord is saying to us? He sends us to the devil to do spiritual warfare. We tell Him to let my people go. We must live like Moses. We must take our strength from the Lord, Eph.6:10. We must put on the whole armor of God to be a success.
Ephesians 6:12 says that we are not wrestling with the flesh and blood the way Moses did. We are fighting a spiritual battle. The Lord will give us others to pray for and bind the spirits that oppress them. We are all called to be like Moses and pray for His people to be set free from the works of evil. If we do not keep on our armor, then we will not battle successfully. Here is a short explanation of the Armor of God.
- Truth — Belt – We must not believe lies from the enemy.
- Righteousness — Breastplate – Where is your trust?
- Peace — Shoes – No Anxiety!
- Faith — Shield – Grows in trials.
- Salvation — Helmet – Drink from purity.
- Word of God — Sword – Live it and speak it.
- Prayer — Praying Always – Leads to power.
If we follow Jesus, we will be filled with His mighty strength that will send the enemy away. He will be with us in every battle. We are always learning His ways. We may not win at first, but as we obey, we become stronger and stronger. We are not Jesus. Our battles take longer. As we fight, we are being perfected.
Jesus defeated Satan completely on the cross and gave to us His authority. If we do not use our weapons and fight – Satan will sneak in and destroy. He never quits, but comes to steal kill and destroy, John 10:10.
We have been called to be in the Army of God and follow Him in battle. We must learn to be vigilant with our spiritual eyes open. 2 Cor. 10:4 says, “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.”