17. Is not yet a very little while until Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?
18. And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and out of obscurity and gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind shall see.
19. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice and exult in the Holy One of Israel.
20. For the terrible one (the Assyrian enemy) shall come to naught, and the scoffer cease, and all those who watch for iniquity as an occasion for accusation shall be cut off. Amp.
This is a prophecy for revival for Israel. How wonderful when the latter-day rain is poured out upon the Church. When a fruitful field becomes a forest, it shall never cease to be fruitful. How many revivals continue and never cease?
The deaf shall hear the Word of God that never got into their understanding before. The devil gets control of the unsaved understanding, and no words can penetrate. How many times have you witnessed to someone, and they would just not hear what you said? The blind shall see also. The time is rapidly approaching when these will see and hear and be saved.
Haven’t we all been waiting for this day? This alone will increase our joy. But it will be supernaturally increased!
What a glorious day when the scoffer will cease from his scoffing. The power of the enemy will come to nothing. Does this not set our feet a dancing in praise to our Lord?
Joel 2: 28 And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men see visions.
29. Even upon the menservants and the maidservants in those days will I pour out My Spirit.
I believe these days are upon us. I have seen it in the Church I am attending. I have been waiting and praying for this day. Now I see it unfolding before my eyes. The Lord is faithful to His Word and will do as He has said. His glory is increasing daily. If you do not put your spirit in tune with His you will miss what is happening.
Zephaniah 2:3 Seek the Lord – inquire for Him, inquire of Him, and require Him as the foremost necessity of your life — all you humble of the land who have acted in compliance with His revealed will and have kept His commandments; seek righteousness, seek humility — inquire for them, require them. It may be you will be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger. Amp.