- I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
- My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof and be glad.
- O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.
- I sought the Lord, and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears.
- They looked unto Him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed.
- This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
- The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them. KJV.
This is a Psalm of David when He was caught before his enemies and acted crazy. He knew the Lord had protected and blessed him in so many ways. Now these promises belong to us, and we can take them before the Lord and ask for deliverance in areas of our life the same way David did.
Although our enemy is different than David’s, he still uses the same strategies against us. He is saying that he will bless the Lord at all times. Not just when all is well but in the hard and uncertain times.
Continually praising Him all the-day long. Turn off the media and turn on the songs of the Lord. It is always uplifting to sing His praises. What we give to Him, He sends back down to us. We are always reaping what we sow. If we continually complain, we will get stuck in that mode. Thankfulness is always the key to spiritual health.
Our praises are contagious. When we are excited about the Lord it is a wonderful place and others can see the joy and want what we’ve got. It only takes a few to begin. Let us exalt His name together!
I pray Psalm 34:4 every day. We all have fears we need deliverance from. All we need is His promise and He will answer us every time. But we must not stop asking until we get our answer.
When He delivers us, it shows in our countenance. We are changed and His Light takes up residence where the fear used to be! It is a wonderfully glorious change because shame has left. We are praising more than before. Joy has come to stay because the Lord is protecting His child. He has heard us and delivered us from all our fears!
Psalm 33:1 Rejoice in the Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.