14. Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love and kindness; trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no never.
15. He shall call on Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16. With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation.
Name -c) an appellation, as a mark or memorial of individuality honor, authority, character.
Appellation -d) a name, title.
This promise depends on actions on our part. They are the following:
- We must give Him our love.
- We must get to know Him.
- We must know His character.
- We must know and experience His mercy, love and kindness.
- We must trust and rely upon Him.
- We must come to believe He will never leave us.
- We must call upon or pray to Him asking for His help.
He made the first step to us by the cross. He made a way for us to draw near to Him and get to know Him. It is up to us to make the next move. We must come to Him and spend time alone talking to Him. He will respond to us by letting us know Him.
As we learn His Name or character it causes us to trust in Him. We learn how He reacts to us in the trials that we endure. He is so wonderful that we can never forget How great He is. It leaves a mark of goodness in our heart and mind.
This is His mark that shows who we belong to. It is fixed upon us in us making us what He wants us to be. And that is someone who knows just how wonderful He is. He is so ready to reveal all of His goodness to us. How can we say no to such a wonderful promise?
REVELATION 14:1 Then I looked and lo, the Lamb stood on Mount Zion, and with Him a hundred and forty-four thousand men who had His name and His Father’s name inscribed in their foreheads.
💕Psalms 91 is my absolute favorite!! My Pastor even preached on this one this Sunday. Indeed, God has made the first move and now we must willingly draw night to him.
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you (James 4:8)
The Lord is talking to us! 🔊📢📣
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love psalm 91, it’s a promise to those who know the “Secret Place”. God bless you
Yes, I love it too. No place better! Blessings!! 🎶